So if you want to find out how you too can shop, save, get money back and automatically donate any % of your cash back to a charity of your choice, continue reading!
How To Get Rewarded For Shopping
I know you’re wondering how can I shop and get paid? Well, when shopping with Giving Assistant.org you can do just that! You see Giving Assistant is a free digital loyalty program consisting of over 1,600 largest retailers, with an average of a 5% cash reward after each online purchase. Their mission is to transform everyday shopping into charitable actions, by being the best loyalty program for saving more & supporting charity, with ease and easy it was!
How Giving Assistant Works
Retailers pay Giving Assistant a commission for purchases originated from their website, the average is 5%.
For purchases made by their members, instead of keeping the commission for themselves like most companies do, they give the entire commission in the form of ‘cash back’, hence paying us for shopping!
And if all of that wasn’t good enough they also make a small donation to Feeding America to give one meal every time cash back is earned.
How To Donate To Charity?
It is real easy, once you sign up, you are given the option automatically to give any % of your cash back to any charity of your choice. I was so happy to see that a Charity that I support was part of the network, which made it even better for me!
How To Get Your Cash Back?
Each retailer has a different Cash Back award percentage set up; they are anywhere from 2% and up! Cash Back Notification typically comes through 2 - 7 days after your purchase. Some stores take longer to confirm your purchase than others. In the event of a travel purchase, like booking airfare or reserving a rental car, Cash Back Notification comes through once you complete the trip.
Some other things to keep in mind
- Unlike other sites where the payout threshold minimum is $25 or more, the minimum payout is as soon as your account reaches $5.01!
- All payment methods are 100% fee-free.
- You need to set up your payout options; there are two ways you can get paid.
- You can get paid via Paypal weekly. Your current earnings are paid out every Monday once they are released from your pending earnings.
- Setup a paid by check and this is completed four times a year for cash back earned in the previous quarter.
|This Is A Sponsored Post, But All Opinions Are Mine Own|
So What Kind Of Shops Are Included?
SO MANY! If you read my blog regularly, you know I love a deal and by using Givingassistant.org, I get to save and support The Center For Child And Family Services at the same time, for purchasing things I normally would!
- 5% Cash Back At Sephora
- 10% Cash Back At Motives
- 15% At BH Cosmetics
- 2% Back At Ulta
- 6% Stila Cosmetics
- 8% Beauty.com
- Even my favorite clothing store, The Limited is on there with 2% back!
- Start Saving NOW
|BH Cosmetics 15% Pay Back|
...I Got Some Goodies From BH Cosmetics
In addition to the rewards, there are some coupon codes on the site! You can also use your own, so you are really saving!
Check out some of the coupon offers from Ulta below.
- Get 20% Off Beauty Products use Code 306489
- Shop and enjoy $5 Off Beauty Products worth $15 use Code 205730
- Save $3.50 On Beauty Products use Code 301649
|Buy Nioxin night density rescue and enjoy a $5 discount by using Code 409159|
HOW DO YOU SIGN UP?
Click here to start earning and saving!