Not everyone has the time or knowledge on how to get that perfect BEAUTY look they want. My passion of makeup, beauty, and skincare makes me that resource for all things BEAUTYful!
I’ve always loved makeup, beauty and fashion! I could never get enough of it and because of this, I would always be trying to create my own beauty, as the more I could have, the better. This passion or creative hunger as my mom would call it this has turned me into the D.I.Y. beauty guru I am today.
My joy for reinventing things started as a kid in the late 70’s when I tried out tricks like placing drops of glue on a window sill, waiting for them to harden so I could reform to make fake nails. In the late 80’s, I mixed foundation with alcohol & baby oil to create a one-time self-tanner spray for my legs, which didn’t appear orange like those that were the top brands of the day. Before the “Wonderbra” was created and sold in stores, I would take shoulder pads, fold them over and insert them into the sides of my bra, ultimately creating cleavage. Oh, in the early 90’s, I would purchase hair that was meant to be weaved in with other hair to make hair extensions. However, instead of weaving the hair in, I placed hair barrettes on the hair wefts and clasped it in my tresses; making my hair longer and fuller.
Looking back, these idea’s or Beauty Bits, as I call them, were inventive and well before their time, where year's later others with similar thoughts created and sold. If only I had put my ideas out there! Well no sense crying over what could have been because I’m doing it now. Every day, I am always trying to create or find new alternatives for things, which I don’t have access to at the time or couldn’t figure out what some would say, “the right way to do it." So I’ve mastered new ways, to get the same look, or a better look, than the original. Resulting in my giving a beauty guide to all things BEAUTYful...by me, for you.
- Beauty Hacks: These are shortcuts, money-saving tips, DIY beauty or just ingenious BEAUTY tips that will allow you to get the looks you've always wanted, more easily!
- My Pantry to Pretty Bits©, where I focus on getting gorgeous for less, with at home beauty creations that won’t break your wallet!
- I have mastered many at home facial masks; these are my obsessions.
- I’m forever looking for maintenance, repair and prevention regimens of products to assist helping to maintain great skin conditions.
- I’m addicted to long eye lashes, whether created by mascara, fake lashes, or eyelash extensions.
- I’m fanatical about hair extensions, makeup, and new clothes.
- In addition to beauty, I offer over 25 years of progressive and multifaceted marketing expertise. My exemplary qualifications to manage a broad range of creative marketing, social media, and blogging activities has proven to be very beneficial, helping to get numerous brands seen and heard!
My approach to BEAUTY: I've always felt that everyone has their own definition of beauty, and there should be no shame about this! We CAN ALL be BEAUTYful & Smart, so don't be afraid to show your true self!
So whether you’re a guru or a novice hoping to obtain some pointers, I hope you enjoy my ideas Always feel free to share the love by visiting my social sites, website, and don’t forget to sign up for my Barbie's Beauty Club, where you can get beautylicious pointers right to your inbox, every month!
Lastly, if you have any questions, comments or ideas feel free to send me an email at... firstname.lastname@example.org